His work began when, with the book “Landscape Hypothesis”, he graduated from the IED in Milan, an institution where he has been teaching “Landscape Documentation” since 2016.
From 2015, after winning the Ponchielli grant, his work has been published on national and foreighn magazines (Stern, Sunday Times Magazine, Zeit, GEO, D Repubblica, L’Espresso, Panorama, Io Donna, Wallpaper, Elle Decor , The World of Interiors among others).
In 2017 he’s nominated for the World Press Photo Joop Swart Masterclass.
Between 2018 and 2019 he participates to two monographic books, the monografic edition of Gio Ponti by Taschen and one dedicated to the Locatelli Partners studio published by Rizzoli USA. In 2020 he is selected for the Lumix festival and participates to the Photoville festival and the Kuala Lumpur photofestival.
In 2021 he is selected in the portrait category at the Sony Awards, third place in the portrait category at APA awards, honorable mention at Siena photofestival and partecipates to the group exhibition “The beginning of the future” at Photolux festival.
Exhibitions and Nominations
- Sony World Photography Award – shortlisted portraiture category
- Hamburg portfolio review – selected
- APA 2020 – 3rd place – portrait
- Siena Creative Photo Awards – commended series category
- Photolux festival – L’inizio del futuro curated by Giulia Ticozzi
- EneganArt prize for contemporary art – 2nd place
- Selected Works Lumix Festival – for Young Visual Journalism, f3- Freiraum für fotografie, Berlin
- Directors choice – Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival
- Photoville photofestival – Atlanta, Denver, Brooklyn, New Orleans, Seattle, Huston, Sarasota, Winchester, Calgary, Durham, Metro
- Prima Visione 2017 – curatorship by GRIN (gruppo redattori iconografici nazionale) – Belvedere Gallery, Milan
- Milano Downtown – personal exhibition curated by Gigliola Foschi – San Fedele Art Gallery, Milan Photo Week
- Silenzi Urbani – curatorship by Gigliola Foschi – European Photo Festival, Busto Arsizio
- Silenzi Urbani – curatorship by Gigliola Foschi – Trieste Photo Days, Trieste
- Io sono persona – curatorship by Giovanna Calvenzi, Kitti Bolognesi e Marta Posani – International Center of photography, Palermo
- Triennale della fotografia italiana – by Giorgio Grasso – Biennale 2017, Palazzo Zenobio, Venice
- Nomination for the 2017 World Press Photo Joop Swart Masterclass
- Fotografare storie – curatorship by ICON & ICON DESIGN – Milan Photo Week ’17
- 5 fotografi x 5 vie – Belvedere Gallery – Milan Photo Week ’17Weir Gabbioneta – curatorship by Angela Madesani – S.Carpoforo in Brera, Milan
- Prima Visione 2016 – curatorship by GRIN (gruppo redattori iconografici nazionale) – Belvedere Gallery, Milan
- Metropolitan Lullabies – Ponchielli grant’s winner personal exhibition, curatorship by Roberta Levi – Belvedere Gallery, Milan
- Milano, un territorio in continua evoluzione – European Photo Festival – Fabbrica del vapore, Milan
- EXPOUND a un anno da expo – Expowall Gallery, Milan
- Metropolitan Alphabet – Palazzo delle stelline, Milan
- Milano, storie e metamorfosi di un territorio – curatorship by MICIAP – Linke Lab, Milan
- Isola Kult – curatorship by zona K – outdoor installation Via Farini, Milan
- MilanoCittàAperta, 5 anni di narrazioni fotografiche indipendenti – curatorship by MICIAP – Fabbrica del vapore, Polifemo, Milan
- Exposed Project – Forma Meravigli, Milan
- Prima Visione 2015 – curatorship by GRIN (gruppo redattori iconografici nazionale) – Belvedere Gallery, Milan
- Bandiera Blu 2014 – curatorship by Angela Madesani – Art Verona, Verona
- Prima Visione 2014 – curatorship by GRIN (gruppo redattori iconografici nazionale) – Belvedere Gallery, Milan
- Prima Visione 2013 – curatorship by GRIN (gruppo redattori iconografici nazionale) – Belvedere Gallery, Milan